*Attention Customers: Activate Your Warranty -or- Make a Warranty Claim
Terms, Conditions and Warranty
A Satisfied Customer is our Number 1 Goal
- The axle, rear end, and differential warranty covers gears, bearings, and axles. Bolt-on accessories, wiring and sensors are not warranted.
- We are not responsible for improper installation and or labor charges.
- All returned parts or cancelled orders are subject to a 25% handling and restocking fees plus customer assumes all shipping costs.
- All mis-ordered or mis-diagnosed parts will be assessed a 25% restocking charge and freight both ways, regardless of the reason.
- We do not assume towing, shipping, transportation, and car rental cost.
- Usual delivery time is about 7-14 working days but due to some unusual circumstances please allow additional time.
- All residential deliveries incur a $125 shipping charge, unless agreed to otherwise.
- Extended warranty will be activated upon notification of installation of part.
- Axle, rear end, or differential must be installed AND warranty activated within 10 business days of delivery OR ALL WARRANTIES WILL VOIDED. Falsifying information will automatically void your warranty.
- Exchanges or Store credits only after the part has been in customer possession for more than 30 days.
- Although AxleShopper.com makes every effort to make the part look as nice as possible before it ships no warranty or guarantee is made towards the appearance of that part.
- Make sure to inspect all parts before signing for them on delivery.
- The stated mileage is not guaranteed and is correct to the best of our knowledge.
- We do not warranty oil leaks/damage on axles, rear ends, or differentials due to non-replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
- OEM auto parts are interchangeable with multiple years, makes and models which means the same part is an exact fit for multiple makes and models as determined by OEM standards. We guarantee the part we sell to fit your vehicle.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Any axle, rear end, or differential returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No Refunds will be issued due to Shipping Damage or Broken Items if not reported within 48 Hours of Delivery to
AXL and the Freight Company, which is the deadline to file a Freight Claim. Additionally, some form, such as an email, of written verification from the Freight Company of the Freight Claim must be retained in your records regardless of the time frame the Freight Claim was reported in.
- Axle, rear end, and differentials are tested, visually inspected and cleaned.
Conditions That Will Void Warranties:
If the item is improperly installed.
If the item is used for racing.
If the item is operated without proper lubrication or cooling regardless of the reason.
In the event of a Warranty Claim with any part which has qualified for a Free Replacement, it is required the part be made available for pick up within 10 Working Days. If the part is not made available for pick up within this time frame, the Free Warranty will be null and void.
Returned Parts (not installed):
In the event a customer wants to return a part BEFORE installing for any reason, it is required the part be made available for pick up within 7 Working Days. If the part is not made available for pick up within this time frame, no refund will be issued for the part.
Axle, Rear End, and Differential Warranty - Full Detail
One-time Warranty Claim Service:
We provide a one-time warranty claim service for our products.
You may only file a single warranty claim on any product you purchase from us, without the possibility of filing any future claims on the same product.
Our warranty claim service professionals will work diligently to ensure your warranty claim experience is a success.
We reserve the right to charge any necessary fees in connection with the fulfillment of any valid warranty claim.
*PLEASE NOTE: Falsifying information will automatically void your warranty.
AxleShopper.com warrants to the original purchaser that each used axle sold by AxleShopper.com shall be free from knocking, excessive oil consumption and cracks in the block, subject to the following terms and conditions.
Axle, rear end, and differential: As used herein, the term axle, rear end, and differential shall mean, a used axle, rear end, and differential assembly (gears, bearings, and axles) supplied by AxleShopper.com of the original manufacturer - Everything else is left on for convenience purposes only.
Subject to the limitations listed herein, AxleShopper.com at its option will either give the customer another axle, rear end, or differential of the like kind and quality, if available from AxleShopper.com stock or refund the purchase price if AxleShopper.com agrees axle, rear end, or differential is defective. AxleShopper.com will not be responsible for any labor cost incurred by the customer.
This warranty applies only to the used Axle, Rear End, or Differential. This warranty shall not apply to or include the following:
- Repair or replacement required as a result of any accident or misuse.
- Any axle, rear end, or differential used for competition racing or related purposes.
- Any axle, rear end, or differential which has been repaired or remodeled to which any device or accessory not conforming to original manufacturer specifications has been installed.
- Warranty DOES NOT apply to any axle, rear end, or differential damaged as a result of overheating or lack of lubrication.
- Any warranty repairs must be authorized by AxleShopper.com and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Upon submitting the Warranty Claim, you MUST submit documentation, as required during the Claim process, within 5 business days or your claim will be denied, no exceptions. Furthermore, continued operation of the vehicle after an issue has been identified will void the Warranty Claim.
- If we elect to replace your axle, rear end, or differential with another axle, rear end, or differential, the replacement is considered to be a repair of the original unit. YOUR ORIGINAL DATE OF INSTALLATION and MILEAGE AT THAT TIME REMAIN IN EFFECT.
**FAILURE TO PERFORM THESE OPERATIONS VOIDS WARRANTY**
The liability of AxleShopper.com is solely and exclusively limited to supplying a replacement axle, rear end, or differential if available or refunding purchase price. AxleShopper.com does not assume and has no liability for labor costs or replacement of oil or anti-freeze, damage to other axle, rear end, and differential parts or components towing charges, telephone calls, freight, lost profits, lost time, substitute transportation or replacement vehicle or any other consequential damages. AxleShopper.com has no responsibility for any failure resulting from improper installation, modification of the product faulty or incompatible parts and accessories and/or abnormal use of operation.
AxleShopper.com sells used automobile axles, rear ends, and differentials, not used automobiles.
We do NOT accept anything Freight Collect.
1 Year Part & Labor: Terms and Conditions
AXLES, REAR ENDS, AND DIFFERENTIALS
COVERAGE INFORMATION: Coverage expires 12 months from purchase date or 12,000 miles from odometer at time of axle, rear end, and differential assembly installation; whichever comes first.
The axle, rear end, and differential assembly must be installed within 30 days of its receipt.
Axle, rear end, and differential Assembly: axles, internal gears, and bearings.
General, Key Terms & Conditions:
Labor: Labor for covered repairs will be paid at the flat rate time published in a nationally recognized labor guide at a maximum of $50/hour
Replacement Parts: In case of a total breakdown of a part or axle, rear end, and differential assembly, the administrator's obligation is limited to repairing or replacing broken covered components. It is the administrator's decision to replace the axle, rear end, or differential assembly or to replace part(s) that are covered under this contract. If replacement of a axle, rear end, or differential assembly is required and a replacement axle, rear end, or differential assembly is not available we reserve the right to pay in cash the cost of replacements axle, rear end, or differential assemblies value. If the axle, rear end, or differential assembly needs to be replaced under the coverage of this contract, AxleShopper.com has the option to replace the said assembly with another used assembly of like kind and quality, or paying the contract holder the AxleShopper.com wholesale replacement axle, rear end, or differential assembly cost. AxleShopper.com will not be responsible for any freight costs incurred. Replacement of any parts or axle, rear end, or differential assembly will be done only once under this contract.
Administrator's Right To Terminate Benefits: In the event of a claim, administrator reserves the right to terminate the benefits of this product warranty upon the discovery of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the purchaser or the purchaser's representative. Evidence of fraud or misrepresentation is forwarded to the proper state and federal authorities. Any vehicle used in the commission of a crime will have all benefits terminated.
- Purchaser may not have their required maintenance performed by a service facility that is owned or operated by the purchaser. Purchasers cannot perform their own maintenance for product warranty requirements.
- Acceptable records documenting purchaser's adherence to the vehicle manufacturer's required maintenance are required in the event of a claim.
- Acceptable records must be: issues on the date of maintenance, issued in the name of purchaser, be signed by purchaser, be electronically generated, issued by the commercial lubrication service facility performing the maintenance, include mileage, date, vehicle identification number, year, make and model, and include a record of payment and service performed. Any handwritten information on records, receipts or repair orders, pertaining to or documenting required maintenance are not acceptable.
- Breakdown or failure of any listed covered component prior to benefit activation is not covered.
- Any and all claims or damage resulting from: abuse, negligence, freezing, overheating of any type, failure to maintain proper coolant, fluid, refrigerant, or lubrication levels, personal damages, per diem expenses, storage fees, medical expenses telephone or rental charges, fire, flood, vandalism, theft, collision, acts of God, competition or racing, usages not approved by the vehicle manufacturer, improper load capacity, or improper towing, damages cause by contaminated fluids, coolants, or lubricants for any reason, misuse, road conditions, riots or acts of war. Leaking seals, gaskets or fittings are not covered. Vehicle components that require normal manufacturer's recommended replacement intervals are not covered. Benefits are not active until the customer calls to activate warranty.
- Pre-existing conditions and problems that occur prior to the benefit activation date and mileage are not covered. Covered components are defined as components that have cracked or separated into pieces. Covered components that are flaking or have been damaged by excessive heat or scoring are not covered.
- Any component not listed as a covered component, is not covered. Damage to a covered component due to a non-covered component failure is not covered.
- Incidental and consequential damages are not covered.
- Vehicles with: a non-functioning odometer, alterations not approved by the manufacturer including, but not limited to, oversized or undersized tires and lift kits, and vehicles used for commercial purposes are not eligible for coverage under this product warranty.
- Claims occurring outside the United States are not covered.
- Once a claim has been initiated, the purchaser may not continue to operate the vehicle until a claim decision has been made continued operation will void the claim. Any work or repair done to vehicle without prior written authorization from administrator is not considered an authorized claim.
- Freight is not paid under this contract on any parts or axle, rear end, and differential claims.
- Towing & diagnostic charges are not paid under this contract.
- Breakdown or failure means total inoperable. It does not mean a decrease or gradual reduction in the parts performance due to normal or abnormal wear and tear.Commercial use is not covered.
- Breakdowns caused by mechanical alterations not meeting manufacturer's specifications.
- Breakdowns covered by factory recall.
- Any covered part which is not broken or inoperable, which a repair facility recommends or required to be repaired or replaced.
- Breakdowns to a covered part already replaced under the contract.
- Liability for tear down is the customer's responsibility.
- Defective parts must be made available for inspection upon the claims administrator's request.
- Breakdowns caused by excessive wear and tear for the year and mileage of vehicle are not covered under this contract.
- Breakdowns that occurred while under another warranty of any kind
- Breakdowns covered by manufacturer warranty or recall, distributor or repairers guarantee, any other written warranty, government or court orders, decrees or settlements, or any valid or collectable insurance policy.
- Improper axle, rear end, and differential assembly installation.
- We do not warranty oil leaks/damage on axles, rear ends, or differentials due to non-replaced seals, gaskets or filters
LIMITED LIABILITY FOR AXLES, REAR ENDS, AND DIFFERENTIALS:
- AxleShopper.com will reimburse the repairer up to $50.00 per hour for the repair of a part or assembly. These charges shall not exceed (a) 100% of the part price as indicated on your original invoice, and (b) applicable numbers of hours derived from labor allowances from nationally recognized labor time allowance manuals.
- Limit of liability is $2,500 (aggregate) or the actual cash value of vehicle whichever is the lesser amount at time of claim as determined by the low book amount in either KBB or the NADA Guide at company's discretion.
Shipping Charges to Alaska and Hawaii are Non-Refundable
Customer with warranty related questions can contact the warranty department by calling 888-284-2774 ext. 6 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.